Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: not cya soon, but goodbye

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pixelina's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If wizardry ruled the world,
    I'd be the first to carry a staff.
    who else would believe so quickly?
    having a hard time
    accepting the lack of magic
    In these sullen fortudinous walls of anti-grace
    and a common view to me
    Causes surprised fear in the anthill.
    They wind their way through the intricate warrens of mistaken emotion.
    I wish to meet a face today-
    of something other than accepted normality,
    I wish I was swimming up there
    but down here
    I am.
    with these folks of good fortunes
    and me of damned fate.
    Caressing the idea of the end,
    airline beauty
    of an indescribable sky,
    A blotched misery to torment these anguished yellow-line lives.
    Screech to a halt, it's sliding to damned fate.

    and with this i give my final good-bye to the board
    if you're sad to see me go, i'm sorry, and if you're glad i'm leaving, i'm glad to have made you happy
    i found this board to be nothing other than helpful-never offensive-just nice

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member honeyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i, for one...am sad to see you go. you are extremely telented, pix...and i always looked forward to reading your stuff...take care...i'll miss ya

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pix

    I don't know you, but I know who you are. I know you know Machinery, and I'm gonna' steal something that him and Hannible used to say.
    I'm gonna' give you the 'real deal' Pix. If you'e gone already then you won't see it, but maybe Ranter or Machinery will tell you I've posted to you.

    As moderator of this board I try to welcome everybody that jumps on. I used to always encourage new posters to "keep posting" no matter what I wrote as a critique to his/her poems. Maybe I've not done this with you. I really enjoy the fact that so many new people have joined the board. I like to see it grow, but not as rapidly as it has sometimes. Honestly - I didn't like it when you lit the board up with so many new posts at once. I didn't like having all your poems fill most of a page with recent poems some people hadn't even read yet just flying off into the past pages. I chose, after reading some of your poetry, that I didn't want to read it all cause there was so much at one time. This turned me off to reading what you put up. I did notice you making so many positive comments about everyone's work, and this really bothered me. After that, I found myself doing it as well, when perhaps I didn't really mean what I was saying. I hate that, but that's my fault, not yours. After a bit, you seemed to lessen your amount of posted work, and I decided to read more of what you had posted. I just didn't want to see all of it at once. That pissed me off. Now, I'm cool with it all. It's not a big deal, but I'm not gonna' tell ya that I wasn't mad at first. I'd be happy to keep you here on the board, and you're always welcome to come back and post again. If you weren't really leaving, then good. It just seemed that way.
    I probably haven't explained much, but I'm sick of typing so I'll end here.

    once again to all of you
    keep posting

    your friendly asshole moderator,
    (sitting on his high horse thinking people care what he says bout the 'real deal')

    ___---parch

    ------------------
    I am my new Religion
    I am my non Decision

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •